Architectural Technologist Post
|Job Title||Architectural Technologist|
|Employer||Sheehan & Barry Architects|
|Employer’s Address||88 Ranelagh Village, Dublin 6|
Sheehan & Barry Architects is a design-led, Grade 1 Conservation Practice based in the heart of Ranelagh. With a particular expertise in interiors and the refurbishment of protected structures, we also have a broad project portfolio, including both new build and restoration projects; ranging from domestic work to the commercial, public and leisure sectors.
We require a motivated Architectural Technologist who is seeking to further develop their skills working on a number of projects at various stages.
- A high level of detailing skills and proficiency in CAD (preferably Vectorworks on Macs) and presentation techniques.
- A good working knowledge of the building regulations and statutory requirements
- Experience in the preparation, compilation and production of drawings and relevant documentation for planning, tender and construction
- Strong architectural and interiors detailing experience
- Good organizational skills and diligent approach to work, with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- On-site experience desirable
- An interest in Conservation an advantage
Applications by email (Subject: Architectural Technologist Post) to the above address accompanied by a CV, 2 no. references, and expected salary requirements.